The Last Random Thought (May) :(

Why English Essays:

Why do we have to do Essays for English or better yet why do we have to write about something we don’t want to write about? It’s so stupid for someone who loves to write but hates to be told what to write. I hate that I love writing stories I am not told to write but when I am told to write it sucks it is torture to me to be forced to write. Like I love writing about horror and love but I hate writing about World War Two and The Dust Bowl. I hate writing bout that stuff where is the love, the horror, and the feeling if they are going to make it or die. That is the type of writing I like so I say that We stop making kids writing about theme and History and let them write what ever they want to write. 

Why Prompts:

Like I said I don’t like writing with prompts but I will write with a native prompt. Just because it is telling me to write something about my life, horror, or just a random event. Prompts are just stupid like annoying little siblings. The prompts are just stupid the way they ask you questions. Like one essay I got stated, “Was Atticus a good father to Scout and Jem Finch.” I really didn’t know how to answer that with out it sounding stupid, because I didn’t really know what to say he was a good father but at the same he was a bad father because he didn’t stay with them as long as he could.  

The Last Random Thought:

This isn’t part of this Post but this is the last Random Thought so I thought I should make a section for this. The Last Random Thought was a thought a few weeks ago and it has stuck with me for a long time now. I have always asked this question to myself but not to other people. So the question is Why do we have to use prompts to write an English essay? If you have any thoughts please tell me and I love you guys from the first to last day of school even if we had problems.